Great line by Ralph Kiner during Sunday’s WPIX broadcast on the Chipper Jones-Jamie Moyer sign-stealing controversy: “It goes way back. Paul Revere was the first sign stealer.”
We've now gone 11 months and 24 days without a no-hitter since Johan Santana's gem! We had gone 50 years, 1 month, and 20 days without a no-no.
- No-hitters officially recognized by baseball
- Close, but no cigar: No-hitters not officially recognized
- No-hitters … by Major League Baseball franchise (all-time)
- Lost Mets no-hitters that reached at least the fifth inning
- No-hitters killed by first at bat
- No-hitter vs. hit for cycle
- NoNoHitters.com count milestones
- Pulled during a no-hitter
- Mets catchers behind the plate for no-nos
- The other enshrined four: Mets who broke up no-hitters in the ninth
- NoNoHitters.com in the news
- Contact us
- This site continued a tradition started by Dave Mackey and Robair.